Fine Jewellery Associate February 16 2016
Hillberg & Berk Flagship Store – Regina, Saskatchewan
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hillberg & Berk is a leader in the Canadian jewellery market, creating attainable, unique and luxurious products. In addition to designing and selling jewellery, Hillberg & Berk is driven by a commitment to empower women through charitable causes and organizations.
As a Fine Jewellery Associate, you will be responsible for upholding our mission and creating an environment that is committed to exceeding client's expectations with the highest level of service at all times. This position reports to the Retail Store Manager.
- Be the driving force behind the Hillberg & Berk message of empowering women
- Ensure the highest level of client service in all interactions with customers
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and maximizing all selling opportunities
- Providing prompt and exceptional customer service by identifying the customers’ needs and exceeding expectations
- Be an expert in product knowledge by keeping current on all new collections as well as core product lines and technical information.
- Building strong relationships with customers while continuously looking for opportunities to grow the client base and maximize customer loyalty
- Follow up with customers to identify and support their needs
- Communicate and work with external vendors on a regular basis
- Preform some administrative duties such as transfers, product shipping/tracking and store cleanliness
- Assist in maintaining visual presentation standards and monitoring store inventory levels
- Communicate client feedback, business trends and recommendations to the Fine Jewellery Specialist and Management Team
- Effectively promote all brand initiatives
- Comply with the retail operations manual
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years luxury retail sales experience
- GIA coursework and/or diamond sales experience an asset
- Excellent communication, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Represent Hillberg & Berk at special events, networking opportunities, private sales and collection launches
- Protect the value of Hillberg & Berk by maintaining confidentiality
- Participate in staff meetings, training and planning sessions
Full-time: 40 hours per week. Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings and weekend shifts
SALARY & BENEFITS
A competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package will be discussed with successful interview candidates.
Please apply below with your cover letter, resume and references.